Monday, November 2, 2009

Geography, will you be my friend?



On a cold and freezing Sunday morning, I stepped into the church sanctuary. Today was one of those days when I could only understand un moitiƩ, a part. We had a special speaker today, and he talked about Daniel and his three friends whom were thrown into the fire. After service, I slipped through the crowd and headed for the door, when suddenly a woman and a man came to greet me and ask how was I doing. They were kind and friendly. I hope the time will come soon when I can understand fully and talk to them fluently. For now, I just need to hang in there right?

Tomorrow, there's no morning class! Yet in the noon, we'll have a Geography test, based on France map. A huge BOOHOO for me, when Mr. Geography has been mean to me all these years. The terms and names of the places just seemed so.... tough to me. Once I made such a silly mistake on the countries till now I'm being laughed by my friends here. Mr. Geography, will you be my friend?


P/s: I'm glad I had good conversations today. My family back in Msia, Ah Ker, my friends...you know who you are :)


0 comments: