Sunday, November 1, 2009

Robert Soh punye anak perempuan.

Autumn is leaving, winter is coming. In other words, it's getting so much colder nowadays and I need a new wardrobe of winter clothings. I've been wearing layers and layers of clothes just to keep myself warm, and it's rather tough especially when my blouses are shrinking or it's just I'm gaining weight and they looked pretty tight on me. I think the second reason is the truth. I've been gaining weight since I came here, so attention to everyone back in Malaysia, Christine is no longer the slim tiny little girl.

Early this morning, my friends and I went to Freiburg, Germany to shop. And yeap, my hands were itching to shop since I went to Paris with my parents. Yet today was a beautiful day with a wonderful weather, shopped for some of my winter stuff and pretty satisfied with what I bought. Everytime when I go shopping, I will tell myself, it's okay if it's not that cheap, as long as I will always use it and make it worth it as much as I've paid for it. Arrived back in Colmar around 6pm, still early but yet it was all dark already. Winter is coming, what do we expect right.

And the one thing that I'm touched by today, is my dad. He actually waited for me till 2am in Malaysia and called me to make sure I'm back home in my studio safely. I....I'm just really touched.




That's my awesome dad  :)


1 comments:

Cassie said...

haha yes i saw your dad this morn and the first thing he asked me was if i talked to you..and that he called you last night...

actually come to think of it..ever since you've been to France, the first and only thing he asked me when he sees me is "did you talk to Christine?" or sometimes it's "did you encourage her?remember to pray for her yea!"

but today it's a lil different,he also asked "when are you going to France?!" i confidently answered "when Debbie goes" and he smiled and gave me a thumbs up HAHA

i miss you! *hugs*