Sunday, December 27, 2009

What would Christmas be like?

People say there're twelve days of Christmas...really?

First day of Christmas, 251209.
The ten of us were invited by our professor, Nicole to have Christmas lunch with her family. So we met up with her and Vincent at the gare around 12.30pm. Sat their cars and off we went to a little village nearby. Met her big family, with her parents, sisters, brothers-in-law, cousins, nieces, nephews and etc. Apparently, my professor is half-Italian! So her parents spoke French in a total sexy Italian way hahaha. (I wonder how Toefl would sound when he talks in Italian) So, we had juices and small pizza tarts as starters. I was pretty hungry so I hentam down quite alot. The menu of the day was, lasagna with minced pork as l'entrée, beef steak or a freaking fish for each person as le plat principal, cheese with bread and salades as the extras, le buche de Noël which is a traditional French Christmas cake here, many types of fruits and lots of wine wine wine. I didn't drink even a sip, but someone definitely drank without caution (I hope this would not happen again, yeah?). But overall, it was fun eating and talking at the same time, catching up with the seniors. We stayed there till 7pm. Nicole liked the handbag that we got her for present! Hopefully she'll finally add another different colour to her handbags collection. She rocks la, I mean which proff is as kind as her to invite us to celebrate Christmas along with her family :D Vincent drove us back home, and I came back home...feeling hungry. Gosh when will I stop feeling hungry...

That's me with the delicious fish.




Kreshna, Shah, Danial et Shan!


 All copycat my trademark...
 



Le buche de Noël


Nicole et moi  :)


Going abit crazy without Vincent in the car.
 


Second day of Christmas, 261209.
Another professor invited us over to her house for lunch! We walked to her house, the eleven of us. Once we arrived, we gave her the present that we've got for her and hahaha we got her a bag for jungle trekking, because she looooooves jungle trekking all the time. She loved it too. *beams* And we sat in a table, like a big family, only that we all have different mothers. We had salade as l'entrée, a big turkey as le plat principal, le buche de Noël as the traditional Christmas cake in France! Along with tea, coffee and Christmas biscuits. It was my first Christmas turkey I ever had in my life, aww thanks Patricia! We played two games together and haha it was hilarious watching Patricia and her son, Arnold arguing all the way and Arnold being the Mr-Know-It-All with the questionnaires hehe. Went back around 8pm. It was fun alright. :)

Patricia with her new randonnée bag.


L'entrée
 

 Our Christmas turkey!
 

And I was the only girl, so the first one being served  :)


Nithes et moi.
 

Four types of cheeses. And they stink  :P
 

Le buche de Noël
 

Thina's first attempt to block me out from the photo. FAILED.
 

 With our dear proff, loves.
 

Thina's second attempt. SUCCESSFUL.
 

Danial, Shah, Amirul and Nithes.
 
 
 

All of us with Patricia  :) 
 

That was my Christmas.
How about yours?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

apalah....