Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas is finally here.


 Grow up right?

Hello there.. Out there far away back in my homeland, Merry Christmas to all of you! I'm missing you guys dearly.. Seriously, it's so weird to be celebrating Christmas this year without my very dearly missed family and my friends whom I love back in Malaysia. Every single year, I took it for granted that I would always get to celebrate it with my family, or rather my family would always be there for me. But now, being in France for my studies haha, things changed. I have to grow up, I can't be the little daughter that held on too tight on her parents, depended on them of nearly everything. Whether I like it or not, I have to grow up hahaha.

 But no matter what, Christmas is all worth to be celebrated. The birth of the most important person of my life. That is Jesus, my savior and best friend :)

Wishing all of you whom dropped by my blog,
Merry Christmas and Joyeux Noël

0 comments: