Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Headache fever.



I've been MIA, missing in action from my blog haha. Hey y'all! I'm doing just fine here, not really feeling well due to the weird weather here. It either gets very chilly or too cold or... plain weird. Still not used to winter. Currently having my two weeks holidays till the first week of January and the crazy schedule of classes starts all over again with more new subjects. Such as Electricity, pergh. Past few days totally just lazing around and just set up my new speakers. Haha would love the subwoofer but my head seems banging the whole day, so the bass bang bang is not really my friend to my headache right now. Barely finished those homework given for the holidays. I think it's just the gloomy weather here that's making me so, lazy. Yeah, I miss the sun. Totally.

0 comments: